Deansid Ltd Ta Hot Price Tubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK
Update added by user Oct 16
you wont find a bad review on the internet, they work very hard to delete & block them as they arrive
Original review posted by user Oct 11
What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco.
i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed,
loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream to have.
took 4 hours to fill & 24 hours to heat up, all ok so far.......
ordered chemicals to go with it, they were to be sent on later in the week, again not an issue until that 'week' turned in a month and never arrived !!!
main issue however, the first night in the tub, it almost sucked us out as it drained dramatically & scarily......because the waterfall feature broke !!! which caused this to happen.....
emailed company, all so good to reply within minutes in fact, talk us through opening the panel etc found the issue, fixed it back place myself but knew it wasn't enough so used cable ties, as i am under warranty i was hoping someone could call out to me to fix properly
i was so happy with guidance and communication to that point, i quickly gave them GOOD REVIEW ......
So off i went refilled the tub the second time in 2 days....4 hours to fill...24 hours to heat !!!!!
tub worked fine, still no chemicals but we knew they would be on soon...!!!.....and now one side of lights stopped working.....
I approached company again to seek help & track chemicals.....
This time they ignored me, wouldn't take calls, emails etc etc...after a week and having to 'pretend' to be a new customer, I got the run around and the promise of sorting it......another week went by, I left them alone to get it sorted......NOTHING !!!!
Again i attempted to make contact by all means available...
I then proceed to 'pester' them by whatever means possible, on social media, they kept deleting my comments as fast as i put them up......eventually BLOCKED ME !!!!!
so here I am with a new tub that I have not been able to use for a whole month, no chemicals, no lights, no features, no support and no explanation....
Took my money and ran....to say I am disappointed is an understatement and and its true what they say, if something is too good to be true it usually is.......buy cheap buy twice
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Seawave Hot Tub
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to resolve the matter with..."
- "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..."
- "Tried new valspar paint which was being promoted in b&q in Mahon point store cork Ireland , very bad result no matter we did and we are used to doing..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."